Citizenship Applications.

Apply for Citizenship here!
Farlandiay

Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:29 pm

Congratulations on this important step towards your place in our history, and in the future of this region. Please fill out the below form and await for a citizenship officer to approve your form

To have your citizenship application approved you must have a nation in the region and answer all questions truthfully. We will review and respond to your citizenship application generally within a 24 hour period.

Copy and Paste this Questionnaire

Code: Select all

[b]What is your main nation:
Do you have any puppets, if so list them:
What is your history on NS:
Do you have citizenship in any other region:
What inspired you to come to Ravana:
Will you abide by the Divine Analects:
Will you stand by your fellow citizens in times of strife:
Signature:[/b]

[b]The Oath of Alligence[/b]

[b]I[/b], noble [nation name] of Ravana take this vow to uphold my honor and integrity under this Oath of Allegiance. I shall seek to bring prestige to my Kingdom, my Bloodline, and my self as I strive to further our Kingdom to glory. I recognize the authority of the Pontifex Maximus, and honor the Royal bloodlines of our Kingdom. I understand that our Kingdom works best, when all of our citizens do their part to propel us forward. It is with great pride, that I [nation], pledge my allegiance to the Kingdom, the Pontifex Maximus, and the Royal Family.

I, [nation's name], promise to serve Ravana to the best of my capabilities.'
Pontifex Maximus of Ravana
King Ezaro Revera
Farlandiay

Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:48 pm

What is your main nation: Farlandiay
Do you have any puppets, if so list them: Ezaro , Ezaro Revera , others for raiding purposes
What is your history on NS: Head of state in Exodus and Illuminati, positions in the LCN, USSD, and TGO
Do you have citizenship in any other region: No
What inspired you to come to Ravana: To start a new region offering opportunities unique to our citizenry
Will you abide by the Divine Analects: Unequivocally
Will you stand by your fellow citizens in times of strife: Absolutely
Signature: King Ezaro Revera

The Oath of Alligence

Please copy and paste the pledge into a reply below and fill in the blanks appropriately.

I, noble Farlandiay of Ravana take this vow to uphold my honor and integrity under this Oath of Allegiance. I shall seek to bring prestige to my Kingdom, my Bloodline, and my self as I strive to further our Kingdom to glory. I recognize the authority of the Pontifex Maxminus, and honor the Royal bloodlines of our Kingdom. I understand that our Kingdom works best, when all of our citizens do their part to propel us forward. It is with great pride, that I Farlandiay, pledge my allegiance to the Kingdom, the Pontifex Maxminus, and the Royal Family.

I, Farlandiay, promise to serve Ravana to the best of my capabilities.
King Ezaro Revera
Farlandiay

Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:50 pm

Spoiler!
What is your main nation: Farlandiay
Do you have any puppets, if so list them: Ezaro , Ezaro Revera , others for raiding purposes
What is your history on NS: Head of state in Exodus and Illuminati, positions in the LCN, USSD, and TGO
Do you have citizenship in any other region: No
What inspired you to come to Ravana: To start a new region offering opportunities unique to our citizenry
Will you abide by the Divine Analects: Unequivocally
Will you stand by your fellow citizens in times of strife: Absolutely
Signature: King Ezaro Revera

The Oath of Alligence

Please copy and paste the pledge into a reply below and fill in the blanks appropriately.

I, noble Farlandiay of Ravana take this vow to uphold my honor and integrity under this Oath of Allegiance. I shall seek to bring prestige to my Kingdom, my Bloodline, and my self as I strive to further our Kingdom to glory. I recognize the authority of the Pontifex Maxminus, and honor the Royal bloodlines of our Kingdom. I understand that our Kingdom works best, when all of our citizens do their part to propel us forward. It is with great pride, that I Farlandiay, pledge my allegiance to the Kingdom, the Pontifex Maxminus, and the Royal Family.

I, Farlandiay, promise to serve Ravana to the best of my capabilities.
APPROVED
King Ezaro Revera